North Albert Field Archers, Easter Weekend

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

Outbackdad
Site Admin

North Albert Field Archers, Easter Weekend

#1 Post by Outbackdad » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:15 am

North Albert Field Archers, Easter Shoot.
Attachments
nafa21.JPG
nafa21.JPG (93.79 KiB) Viewed 4398 times

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Re: North Albert Field Archers, Easter Weekend

#2 Post by greybeard » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Is there an alternative to the QR code sign in for those who do not have a smart phone/internet access?

Daryl.
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

little arrows

#3 Post by little arrows » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:25 pm

some are still awaiting the council ok, as per the flyer.
cheers
sue

Outbackdad
Site Admin

#4 Post by Outbackdad » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:16 pm

Hope we can still shoot on the weekend.

Eddie
Camping5 Camping5

William Whyte

#5 Post by William Whyte » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:35 am

Good news everyone, I have been informed by our council liaison officer that the permit for alcohol has been approved. It is a BYO permit which allows consumption of alcohol on club grounds between 2pm and 10pm on easter Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Alcohol consumption will only be allowed at these times in the designated camping area. To answer Daryls' question no there is no alternative sign in, the queensland government has changed the covid contact tracing and has stated that you must check in via QR code. If you do not have a smart phone you can check in on a friends phone, also I will be present at the event and can check you in on my phone if necessary as can the vice president. That is assuming that the event proceeds, with the covid lock down in the greater brisbane area many of the committee members and volunteers for the event live in the logan city area. Hopefully the lock down will end Thursday at 5pm but if the lock down is extended the event may not be possible.

William Whyte
NAFA President

Outbackdad
Site Admin

#6 Post by Outbackdad » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Thank you William.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Eddie

William Whyte

#7 Post by William Whyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:56 am

Good news everyone, due to the greater brisbane lock down ending today (1st April 2021) at midday North Albert Field Archers Easter Trad Event will GO AHEAD AS PLANNED. Camping grounds will be ready tomorrow (Friday) if you need them. We have 2 new ranges set out by Bill Watson and myself and all the novelties we know you love. Due to a recent break in at the clubhouse we do not have any flu flu arrows for people to use so please make sure you pack them. We hope to see you all this weekend for a fun time and high scores.

William Whyte
NAFA President