Dumb and Dumber?

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Dumb and Dumber?

#1 Post by greybeard » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm

"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

perry

Re: Dumb and Dumber?

#2 Post by perry » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 am

I understand why the Men did it but there is more to this story, somethings not adding up ! Regardless of the circumstances it's a disgraceful incident.
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

Ian Turner

Re: Dumb and Dumber?

#3 Post by Ian Turner » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:57 pm

You would think that they would have at least made sure the dog was dead and then had the decency to bury it.
In the meantime more adverse publicity.
I am surprised the greens, animal welfare and the usual suspects have not gotten a hold of this.
They must be to busy gloating over their victory in NSW for the banning of greyhound racing in this state and their further plans to ban it in the rest of the country.
Cheers