Victorian Traditional Clout Championships 2009

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

longbowinfected

Re: Victorian Traditional Clout Championships 2009

#31 Post by longbowinfected » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Great shoot.....
first clout or major outside shoot that I have been at with minimal wind and rain in the last two years [under 50-65 kph]...
first clout I have made the 145 metres with timber arrows [even if they look like compound arrows]
Hospitality A plus
Banter A plus
Food A plus

Leigh neds to be swabbed for performance enhancing substances, incredible turn around after lunch.....how come he got the energy sausages??????
Great to put some faces to the names.
Thank you Hue for your hospitality at Yarra bowmen during the week.

Thanks indeed.
Kevin
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.

hue

#32 Post by hue » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:26 pm

good fun, as always Kevin, look forward to catching up with you soon, perhaps the nationals in Brissy?
if not then, when you're down next!
seems like we have unfinished conversations to have!
Leigh, you were magnificent on the day and i probably posted my worst score ever! wait till next time - with the right arrows............
well run and lots of fun on the day and great to catch up with some of the boys who live so far away - Grant, Nev and Len plus the rest.
did i miss anything by not camping out saturday, it was bucketing in melbourne

Hue
I can only be who I am

longbowinfected

#33 Post by longbowinfected » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 am

"bucketting in Melbourne"
The good folk in Canberra know my powers of rain bringing, especially if I am on a social visit and I am camping with a swag.....I apologize for doing some work Mon - Fri but as soon as that stopped the rain dropped....

Kevin
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.

kerrille

#34 Post by kerrille » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm

hay hue you missed a dam good night and as for the rain... we got half our yearly rain fall over the weekend i was thinkin of ringin up noah to see if he had any arks on special

.....nev...
i hunt animals because they have legs and can run away ................plants dont