2 Trad events for 2009-Hall of Fame Dinner and The Best of..

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

jcm

2 Trad events for 2009-Hall of Fame Dinner and The Best of..

#1 Post by jcm » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Couple of Dates for 2009.
A) The Hall of Fame Dinner
The 1 st dinner and the 2 nd induction into the Australian Archery Hall of Fame.
Date; 630 pm Saturday 14 th march 2009
Venue St Georges Leagues Club
124 Princes H/way Kogarah NSW
Details please contact Margaret Nelson -mnelson@bigpond.net.au

B) The Best of The Best Traditional
open to Longbows,self bows,recurves,horse bows
Hosted by Hawkesbury Field Archers
Sat & Sun 2nd-3 rd May 2009
533 Singleton Road,Wisemans Ferry, NSW
For Further enquiries phone; Shoot Director Rob McKenzie
0409 275827
See you there
Regards
John

longbowinfected

Re: 2 Trad events for 2009-Hall of Fame Dinner and The Best of..

#2 Post by longbowinfected » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:22 pm

This set of events, and the organization behind it are important to your sport/recreation.
It is all intended to be non political and is designed to record the past, the present so that we may progress well in the future.
I am tasked along with Longbow Steve and JCM with communicating with all the trad groups across Oz [and by extension elsewhere if they are interested].
If you belong to a club in any organisation, any group using bows with any interest in the trad area, can you please contact me with sufficient information for me to snail mail or email all the folk concerned through their individual secretaries with flyers relating to these events and others later on.
Any other informal groups are also welcome to put themselves on my list.
I will also take steps to have flyers sent to suppliers if they wish to place them in front of folk.
I will wait till the last week of January and send them all out at the same time.

Thank you

Kevin
never complain....you did not have to wake up....every day is an extra bonus and costs nothing.