North Albert Traditional Score Results

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

North Albert Traditional Score Results

#1 Post by greybeard » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:28 pm

I apologize for the lateness of posting the results but the data base had been accidently erased. The results were cut and pasted from hard copy.

Score totals include novelty events. Some competitors shot only a couple of the events which is reflected in some of the lower scores.

Sorry, the score results file was too big so I'll try to compress it and add to the post.

Daryl.
Attachments
Picture3.jpg
Picture3.jpg (37.89 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Picture2.jpg
Picture2.jpg (45.43 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Picture1.jpg
Picture1.jpg (46.83 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
02 Trophy Pres.jpg
02 Trophy Pres.jpg (114.21 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
01 Trophy Pres.jpg
01 Trophy Pres.jpg (125.6 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

GrahameA

#2 Post by GrahameA » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Thanks Darryl
Score totals include novelty events. Some competitors shot only a couple of the events which is reflected in some of the lower scores.
Some of us shot more photos than arrows - and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :D
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by greybeard » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi Grahame,

On behalf of North Albert I would like to thank you for the photographic records of the shoot.

Daryl.
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

GrahameA

#4 Post by GrahameA » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:54 am

Hi Darryl

No need - I get a lot of fun out of it.
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

Chase N. Nocks

#5 Post by Chase N. Nocks » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Greybeard, well done to you and all the North Albert crew. I will highly recommend this shoot to all who will listen. Nice photos Grahame. Pity you weren't around with your magic camera when I needed to shoot high. (see Grahame's post for the photos to see what I mean)

Cheers
Troy
I am an Archer. I am not a traditional archer, bowhunter, compound shooter or target archer.....I am an Archer
"Shooting the Stickbow"

....enforced by the "whistling grey-goose wing."
"The Witchery of Archery"