In WA?

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

hillbilly WA

In WA?

#1 Post by hillbilly WA » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:44 pm

Hi guys are there any trad events in WA that you guys know of?
I know there are things like the gathering and muster over East, what about WA? :cry:

Thanks for your help

Carl
I did have a signature... It was a very good one in fact... It made me laugh... But i lost it... So i dont have one anymore.

wayoutwest

#2 Post by wayoutwest » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:10 pm

There is not a special event for trad shooters but xmas in july at teedermully is as good as it gets ask ben aka arra slinger he might know better.

Trad

#3 Post by Trad » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:12 am

Carl,

Why dont you contact an archery club. Through 3DAAA, Archery australia or ABA. I am sure they would like to here from you. They all have web sites.

Have a chat with them and do the leg work. We can assist. Just let us know the vibe from the clubs first.

You will find even if the club is target and use modern gear they will listen and help promote Trad Archery. Try to find a club that shoot field. More suited to our trad style of archery.

A good contact is Jim Larvin, CEO of Archery Australia, he is also a trad archer as well as being one of the best sighted compound archers in Aust. Contact him through Archery Australia Web site. You can mention my name and TAA. He is a member of TAA.

Good luck.

Les Simpson
Traditional Archery Australia
"Non governing body. Promoting Trad Archery i Aust."