CALENDAR FOR 2007

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

Robert

CALENDAR FOR 2007

#1 Post by Robert » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:15 pm

Here is a Calendar for 2007

http://au.geocities.com/tradarcheryaust/six.htm

If you find any errors or omissions please feel free to contact me

Kiwikelvin

#2 Post by Kiwikelvin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:56 am

Hi Robert, Rapidly heading into the final prep for the Rendezvous. Unfortunately not too many mates from your side of the ditch likely to be here this year. Working on some new formats which could see some sponsorship for team reps and thus make it a little easier on the pocket for us all. There is another shoot here Saturday 14th April NZ Traditional Archery Championship Classic. Strictly traditional bare bow and wooden shafts. Details on; www.nzarchery.com Love to see some competition from over the ditch. Sorry only Kiwi's qualify for the Champ title. Thanks for posting us on your calendar
Don't be in a hurry to get nothing- adopt the pace of nature remember her secret is patience

clinglish

#3 Post by clinglish » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:26 pm

Have you got a solid date for the october shoot I am looking to book flight's. And have a holiday around the shoot.
Bowhunting (Hunting for Bows)
Known Carrier of "Fox Bow Fever"

Kiwikelvin

#4 Post by Kiwikelvin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Sorry no firm date as there are a number of options involving other local organizations which will have an influence. If I do not get some constructive responses soon a date will be set and we will simply do our own thing. Stay in touch. :?:
Don't be in a hurry to get nothing- adopt the pace of nature remember her secret is patience

Hood

#5 Post by Hood » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:02 pm

Is there ever an event held in South oz?
Bow Hunting is my Passion.

My wife says it's my Obsession.

Either way I'm happy.