Perth Jamboree

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

MaylandL

#31 Post by MaylandL » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:07 am

If you have any more directions we need to know that would be handy. Also PM me a mobile would be useful too jic.

See you there :)

coach

#32 Post by coach » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:52 pm

Just read this thread ROFLMAO,, did it happen ? :lol: :lol:

adam

#33 Post by adam » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:14 pm

It did Coach, it was a great day for pig hunting but we shot some targets(reads raining) :wink: .

It was good to put faces to names and see different shooting styles. The guys shoot very nice bows.

Can't wait till the next jamboree.

It was a pleasure Mates

Adam
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

MaylandL

#34 Post by MaylandL » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:26 pm

It was a very enjoyable shoot and wonderful to meet up with you, Adam, and Clingish. You guys do some mean shooting with some quality bows. Thank you for the company and conversation. Adam, your club has an excellent field course! Looking forward to the next time when we can get together and I'll make sure I don't scrag any arrows - looks like I got to get to the workshops and make up a couple of replacements for the Red Wing. I think it will be the mongolian's turn next time :)

Happy shooting

archangel

jamboree

#35 Post by archangel » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:06 pm

Maylands, Adam and Clinglish ...

Sounds like you all had a GREAT day at the range. I am envious as I could have/should have gone after all. Adam, any of your photos taken of the event? Hopefully another day will be possible before the weather gets too hot, as I would like to have the Scorpion ready for the next get-together.

adam

#36 Post by adam » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:12 pm

Had the camera in the truck mate but stupid me never got it out. Next time for sure.

We'll have to have a camp out at my 8000acre fox block with a few targets set out in camp and some flu flu targets one time.

Maybe in a couple of weeks we can get together for another shoot.

Adam
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

clinglish

#37 Post by clinglish » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:40 pm

Sorry I was so slow to report on the shoot ( Wife had me move furniture to get back some brownie points). The facilities were great the company was awesome and , I personaly learned alot. To watch Adam consistently hit on target and get a first hand feel for his passion for the sport was excellant. And I was impressed with MaylandL's shooting with the horse bow (Can't wait to see those horn nocks ) .All in All it was a great day and I for one will definately be back for the next.