Page 1 of 1

Chevallan Archery Park 2 day May CANX

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:50 pm
by little arrows
Following the announcement from the PM dated 16/04/2020 noting that the current restrictions will remain in place for at least another 4 weeks, Tamara and Gary have decided to let the 16 / 17 May shoot float. It will probably not be held on the date as noted, however if some travel restrictions within the state or area are changed it could possibly be held at any stage to the end of June providing it does not coincide/clash with another shoot interstate, should we be allowed to travel that far.
We are all living in hope at the moment that we can all get back to shooting together. I will keep you all informed as we go. I haven't put the flyer up as isolation came into effect.


Re: Chevallan Archery Park 2 day May Floating date

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:56 pm
by little arrows
due to the current Qld Covid-19 restrictions the May shoot has now been cancelled.