TAA Inaugural Qld Trad State Titles Jul 18/19

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

little arrows

TAA Inaugural Qld Trad State Titles Jul 18/19

#1 Post by little arrows » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Here is the flyer for the above title shoot. To be eligible, as per the flyer, you must shoot timber arrows and also be a TAA member. All trad archers are welcome.
July 18.19 FB flyer.jpg
July 18.19 FB flyer.jpg (213.2 KiB) Viewed 6235 times
instructions for ozbow online nomination info.doc
(119 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

cheers
sue :)

little arrows

Re: TAA Inaugural Qld Trad State Titles Jul 18/19

#2 Post by little arrows » Tue May 19, 2020 8:22 pm

flyer and nomination information updated.

little arrows

#3 Post by little arrows » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:54 pm

The Covid -19 Restriction limit of 100 people was reached and any further nominations are being placed on a Reserved List, and these people will be advised if places become available.

If people arrive on site and they have not nominated, then they will be asked to leave, as I am sure none of us want to be paying $1,300.00 plus fine each, or the premises up to $160,000.

I will advise should any of the Covid-19 Restriction limits change, and even if the border does not open there are still enough Qlders on the reserve list to fill the vacancies and still have a reserve list.

Regards,
sue

little arrows

#4 Post by little arrows » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:32 pm

The Qld Government Restrictions for Stage 3 were lifted on July 3, and as the border is now open to NSW archers, I wish to advise we have the allowed capacity of 100 people for the TAA Qld State Titles Trad shoot. I also have a list of Reserved Persons, who have been advised of their position, so should an archer/camper withdraw from the shoot prior to the day they will be replaced from this list. If you have nominated and are no longer able to attend, can you please let me know now!
As we are at full capacity, any persons who arrive on site and have not previously nominated, they will be asked to leave the premises. Although this may seem a little harsh, please remember we are all still playing under Covid-19 “Roadmap to easing Queensland's restrictions” and it is the Qld Government that have set the criteria, and the fines that go accordingly if the rules are not followed, and not the owners of Chevallan Archery Park.
We look forward to seeing the nominated archers on the weekend July 18/19.
Thank you on behalf of Gary and Tamara, owners of Chevallan Archery Park.
cheers sue

kerry
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by kerry » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:50 pm

Any results/ pics from the weekend Sue ? Would love to see some . cheers kerry
Life is not a fairy tale,if you lose a shoe at midnight , you're drunk.

little arrows

#6 Post by little arrows » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:40 pm

I'll have to edit it - it's huge and many many photos on Travellin' Round the Trads on FB so will post something shortly.
cheers