Chevallan Memorial Sunday June 23

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

little arrows

Chevallan Memorial Sunday June 23

#1 Post by little arrows » Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm

We are having a full day Memorial Trad shoot to remember our friends, and is to be held Sunday June 23. Some of us will be arriving Saturday afternoon and will be shooting the novelty events of clout, popinjay, rolling disks, a speed round on the practice butts, possibly even the moving target, some tennis balls down the paddock just a day of shooting fun, no scoring just shooting. We will be doing our own cooking Saturday.
There will be breakfast Sunday at a reasonable cost – so why not make a weekend of it.
Sunday will be a scoring round of 25 x 3D targets, plus the round yard speed round, moving target and rolling disk (all scoring) - if you have work commitments on the Sunday, contact me directly please and we will work something out for Saturday for you. Cost for the Sunday shoot will be $25 which includes lunch. Muster will be at 8.30am, however if you're running a little late I’ll leave instructions and scoresheets at the house and someone will be able to point you in the right direction.
If you'd like to join us for a weekend campout or just come for the one day, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.
See you there.
Cheers
sue
23JuneMemorialDay.jpg
23JuneMemorialDay.jpg (96.42 KiB) Viewed 3929 times