Chevallan Archery Park Trad day shoot Nov 25

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

little arrows

Chevallan Archery Park Trad day shoot Nov 25

#1 Post by little arrows » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:49 pm

As Sunshine Coast Bowmen have a single day Trad shoot Nov 18 so we are having a full day Trad shoot to be held Nov 25. All visitors are welcome, no card required.
We are able to offer weekend camping as well. Some of us will be arriving Friday to set up, and on Saturday we will be shooting the novelty events, just a day of shooting fun, no scoring just shooting. Or you can just sit back and relax for the day. We will be doing our own cooking until Sunday lunch, although they may well put on a reasonably priced breakfast Sunday if there is a few of us there, and there was talk of having a pizza night Saturday.

Sunday Nov 25 will be a scoring round of 25 x 3D targets, plus the round yard speed round, moving target and rolling disk (all scoring). Cost for the Sunday shoot will be $25 which includes lunch. Muster will be at 8.30am, however if you're running a little late I’ll leave instructions and scoresheets at the house and someone will be able to point you in the right direction (although most of you have been here before so know where things are)

If you'd like to join us for a full weekend as this will be our last chance for a camp out we thought we'd celebrate the silly season early, or just come for the one day, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. If you need further information please contact me directly, or check out the website - www.chevallanarcherypark.com.au
cheers sue :)

little arrows

Re: Chevallan Archery Park Trad day shoot Nov 25

#2 Post by little arrows » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:16 pm

only 7 sleeps to go to another Full day trad shoot, this one at Chevallan Archery Park.
Hope to see you there. :)
cheers
sue

little arrows

Re: Chevallan Archery Park Trad day shoot Nov 25

#3 Post by little arrows » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:05 pm

only 3 sleeps to go. The rain today will settle the dust for the weekend. Field course set up and all ready to go.

cheers :)
sue