Traditional Archery Australia Muster Oct 6th and 7th

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

perry

Traditional Archery Australia Muster Oct 6th and 7th

#1 Post by perry » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Folks this is the Traditional Archery Australia National Titles, it is our 2nd Muster and our Goal is to establish this as THE NATIONALS for Australian Traditional Archers. It's so much more than our National Title, it's an opportunity to display your Traditional Archery related Skills and Crafts, to catch up with People you only know as a user Name, to make new Friends, to see old Mates, best of all to fling Arrows and soak in the comradeship that is Traditional Archery
TAA National Muster Flyer 2018.jpg
TAA National Muster Flyer 2018.jpg (89.8 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
here's a link to the Traditional Archery Australia Muster, dont miss it, last years was an excellent event

https://www.traditionalarcheryaustralia.org/

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

perry

Re: Traditional Archery Australia Muster Oct 6th and 7th

#2 Post by perry » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Here's a link to a thread I started re a Craft Display at the Muster. I am also looking for anyone who is able to share other Archery Lifestyle related Skills

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16864

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

kimall

#3 Post by kimall » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 pm

OK so who is going to this event guys..keen to head south for a look.
Cheers KIM

perry

#4 Post by perry » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm

It's been a couple of weeks since I lastI heard Kim we have at least 70 Nominations so the Muster is looking like it's going to be a top shoot. Tenterfield Traditional Archers finished their Range preparation a couple of weeks ago and it's full stream ahead with with the finishing touches to the Event. Members of Traditional Archery Australia and the Committee will be there setting the Coarses from early in the Week. I'll be there from Wednesday.

regards Perry

- Charles Darwin