Anyone in the Riverland area of SA

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

Mattkaye

Anyone in the Riverland area of SA

#1 Post by Mattkaye » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Is there anyone in the Riverland area in this group. I'd like to organise a meeting with local archers to talk about starting a club, or at very least finding land to shoot on?

Roadie

Re: Anyone in the Riverland area of SA

#2 Post by Roadie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 am

When you say Riverland what area, Renmark, Barmera, Berri, Loxton, Waikerie, Glossop, Swan Reach or Mannum. There is a Club at Mannum, although small in number. There are 2 Trad shooters that travel from Renmark to shoot at Mallee Sunset Field Archers Complex and they are members of our club. Send me a PM with your ph no, if you want to talk some more. Cheers Roadie.

Mattkaye

Re: Anyone in the Riverland area of SA

#3 Post by Mattkaye » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:59 pm

I live in Renmark, only moved there recently and it's driving me insane that there is no where to shoot. I'd like to get a meet together to see what we can do in the area. If it would be possible to start a small club or just try to acquire land for a couple of targets to be set up to help us practices. I don't mind joining the club in Mildura. And doing the club shoots. I'd just like a local place where we can practice Through the week and between shoots S Mildura is too far to travel 2-3 times a week for an hots practice. Anyway if anyone in the area would like to give me a call or text. My number is 0401 330 098

And my name is Matthew.