Warwick Qld Trad Shoot

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

temudjin

Warwick Qld Trad Shoot

#1 Post by temudjin » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 am

The friendly team at Warwick District Archers held an informal trad get together over the weekend (27th & 28th September) with a good showing of archers from the Sunshine & Gold Coasts, Toowoomba, Brisbane and of course some locals. A great weekend of camping, shooting and laughing was had by all.

The Club is planning a real Trad Shoot for 2015 - probably late September - so watch this space for more details.

The Club is working on shower and toilet facilities, new targets and ranges and some unique special events as well so it should be a really great event to add to our Trade Calendar.

Mark your diaries now!!

The Hunt

Re: Warwick Qld Trad Shoot

#2 Post by The Hunt » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Yes it was a great low key weekend checking out the grounds and giving some feedback. There is real promise that this tournament could be a feature. We were talking about a big camp oven cook on Saturday night with all sorts of dishes that we all share. Yummo!

perry

Re: Warwick Qld Trad Shoot

#3 Post by perry » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Spewin never knew it was on, look forward to next years

regards Jacko
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin