Holding a trad shoot

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

Samick steve

Holding a trad shoot

#1 Post by Samick steve » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Just chasing up info on holding a trad shoot at our coffs coast archery club grounds as we have had a lot of interest in trad archery. I have spoken to other comitee members and the response is very positive, however we have a 3daaa sanctioned shoot in late august so our attention is on that but i still want to hit the ground running.Any help would be appreciated. :biggrin:

gazza

Re: Holding a trad shoot

#2 Post by gazza » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:52 pm

build it and they will come :biggrin: me too :lol: gazza
The older i get the better i was

Samick steve

#3 Post by Samick steve » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Thanks garza, we will build it, have a spit roast and any other suggestions taken on board

little arrows

#4 Post by little arrows » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm

what sort of info are you chasing Steve, is it for events to run or just interested souls?
Put a notice on here and you'd be surprised how many you'll get. It what 4 1/2 hours or something from Brisbane, bit further for those of us north of there.
If you need more info re current Trad shoot dates - have a look here, if you haven't already. :smile: http://www.ozbow.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14263 -if it's not the same weekend as your shoot, could you come up to the Hinterland Trad shoot?

cheers
sue