HINTERLAND TRAD SHOOT TORNAMENT

Shoots, gatherings, events and other happenings. Again, feel free to post appropriately.

Moderator: Moderators

perry

Re: HINTERLAND TRAD SHOOT TORNAMENT

#91 Post by perry » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks for posting the photo's Grahame, appreciated as always.

Jeff there was Folks shooting this weekend that were new members of the Hinterland Bowmen who only had the equipment you see in the photo's. They where having their first experience of what goes on at a Trad Shoot. They mixed in well, asked lots of questions and had a good time.

I'd like to thank Shrek, Ross and the rest of the crew for the weekend. Loved the coarses and the imaginative yargets scattered throughout, showed up my shortcomings this weekend that's fore sure. I have resolved too put in some serious work into my equipment and Form. You all put in a great effort for us - thankyou.

regards Jacko
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

bigbob

#92 Post by bigbob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm

some great action shots there Grahame. Sure seemed to be a good shoot.
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

little arrows

#93 Post by little arrows » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks for the photo's Grahame, wonderful as usual. You missed the Stalk and Hunt round where we all had to sit on a toilet (or in my case, nearly fall in) and shoot 5 static targets and 2 "pop-ups" in 45 seconds.
It was a really good shoot and we would like to give a thank you to Ross, (the President of the club) for the shoot and the others that helped set it out. Plus a HUGE BIG THANK YOU to Shrek who was running around like blue backsideded fly making sure we were all having a great time.

It will be on again next year folks so the Trad calender's looking good for 2013.

cheers to all
sue and steve

Shrek

#94 Post by Shrek » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Cheers Graham for your great photos as usual you get just right mate thanks heaps from all the shooters,your new mates at Hinterland,and a big ONYA from me.

Shrek

#95 Post by Shrek » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Also a big thanks to Narelle for her help in the canteen Marg myself and every one involved recon your gold girl,cheers to all who pitched in from outside the club especially Glenn the venerable Dung Beetle who put in a big day setting up with us,bad foot and all.

Tea Tree

#96 Post by Tea Tree » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 pm

looks like you all had an awesome time at the shoot so so jealous!! :sad: cursing hubby for being away we have missed all the shoots this year bugger!!!
It's all about the colour

nuts1

#97 Post by nuts1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

What a great time we had, we will be there next year. Great shoot great company and a lot of fun.
:razz:

temudjin

#98 Post by temudjin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey Shrek,

thanks for a cracker shoot - excellent!!

Had a great weekend with great company around the campfire each might as well. Put me down for next year as well and I'll see if I can drag the kids along too.