Paging Col. Graham.......

Stories, questions, lies about the one that got away....

Moderator: Moderators

LBR

Paging Col. Graham.......

#1 Post by LBR » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:25 am

Can anyone tell me how to contact the good Col. aside from writing him a letter? I want to ask him about his experience with buffalo, and see if he can refer me to others. I figure by the time I get done asking all my questions, the postage on my letter would cost about as much as flying down and asking in person, and I hate to wait. Heck, I only have around 3-4 years to find out all I can--time is short! lol

Thanks in advance,

Chad
Long Bows Rule!

erron

#2 Post by erron » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:54 pm

Col Graham has been too busy to post here, yet :wink:

I think his link is on our Links page; you could try emailing him there.

Good luck,

Erron
Last edited by erron on Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adam

#3 Post by adam » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:00 pm

Private email me and ill send you his number mate. Col is very busy but Im sure he'll be happy for an over the phone chat with you mate. adamgoatboy@hotmail.com
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

Dennis La Varenne

#4 Post by Dennis La Varenne » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:08 pm

Adam,

Check first with Col Graham BEFORE giving out his telephone number to people he doesn't know.

He deliberately keeps his phone number unlisted and gives it out to personal friends only.

There probably won't be a problem, but ask him first. He may prefer to contact LBR himself.

Dennis La Varenne

adam

#5 Post by adam » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:48 pm

With out a dout Dennis. :wink:
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

LBR

#6 Post by LBR » Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:21 am

Adam, I very much appreciate the offer, but I do respect Col. Graham's privacy and rather know it was ok with him first. I just wanted to ask him about the water buffalo. Now I can also tell him that his broadhead has scored once again--I got a nice 8-point whitetail deer last Saturday with my Chek-Mate Crusader longbow (66", 66@30.5), cedar arrow, and a 125 grain Ribtek. Complete pass-though, 6" into the dirt behind him, and he never knew what him him (love the way those things sharpen). Down in approximately 10 seconds, done for good in 15-20 seconds.

If you can pass it on to him, my e-mail is lbr@nexband.com or longbowrules@hotmail.com.

Chad
Long Bows Rule!