Sunday Hunt melbourne region

Stories, questions, lies about the one that got away....

Moderator: Moderators

Fanto

Sunday Hunt melbourne region

#1 Post by Fanto » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Gday all

I'm going to be in melbourne on the weekend, just wondering if anyones up for a hunt?

i have a few acres in Silvan that holds bunnies and foxes at dawn and dusk, but I'm also thinking about going for an explore into the state forrest somewhere south east of warburton.

anyone interested?
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of men" The Witchery of Archery, Maurice Thompson

RobHunter

Re: Sunday Hunt melbourne region

#2 Post by RobHunter » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Fanto,

Unfortunately I'm working Sunday, and haven't got a bow yet :lol:
I've heard that there is a deer population problem in surrounding area, on a conservation web page, their eating rare plant life in preserved areas.

also watch out for the speed cameras - I've been told they have a special detector for SA number plates. :lol:

Good hunting

Rob

Fanto

#3 Post by Fanto » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 am

RonHunter

thanks for the heads up. fortunately none of the 11 points I've racked up over the last 2 years in vic have made it to my license in SA!

cheers
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of men" The Witchery of Archery, Maurice Thompson

English archery

#4 Post by English archery » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm

G'day mate I'm still keen if you are cheers Steve melb