Hunting australia

Stories, questions, lies about the one that got away....

Moderator: Moderators

stones

Hunting North

#1 Post by stones » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

I will come 2013 in March, April ( or on a other month, when it is better)to Australia for a pig and goat hunt in the north queensland. We are 4 hunters and we will ask other hunters to help us, to find a good place for hunting in the north. I was hunting in Australia for 5 times, the last time was 1998. Can anybody help us to find a good place or is someone intersted to go hunting with us?
Thanks Heinz from Austria / Europe
Last edited by stones on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hunting North

#2 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am

G'day Heinz,

Welcome to Ozbow. The site is usually a bit quiet over the weekend with people enjoying themselves doing other things. During the week you may get more replies.

I think it would be good if you could give some more details of where you wish to hunt, North Queensland or the Northern Territory etc. March and April is usually still pretty wet up in the northern parts of Australia because of our wet season. This may mean it would be difficult to get to a lot of the good hunting areas because there is too much water still around.

I don't have any places to hunt up that way but maybe some of the other members might be able to give you some helpful suggestions.

Jeff

stones

Hunting australia

#3 Post by stones » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 am

Hello
I am a traditional hunter and would like to come back to australia for hunting. I was 5 times ins australia the last time 1998. 2012 I will come with 3 other friends for hunting. Can anybody help us to find a good area for hunting pigs and goats? We are intersted a non guided hunt or hunting with other hunters from australia.
Wich month is the best?
Thanks for helping
Heinz from Austria in Europe.
When anybody is interested I have good hunting areas for red stag, fallow deer, mufflon in europe.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hunting australia

#4 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 am

G'day Heinz,

I have joined your two threads together. :biggrin:

I believe it is next year, 2013, that you would be coming out to Australia to hunt? How much time will you have out here to hunt and which airport were you planning on arriving at in Australia? Hopefully your thread will get noticed now and someone might be able to help you further.

Jeff

TomMcDonald

Re: Hunting australia

#5 Post by TomMcDonald » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi Heinz,
Check this place out. I've heard good things about it.
http://milanibowhunting.com/
Tom.
Tom

Sometimes the simplest things are the most profound.

www.billygoatbowstrings.com