Nyílzápor 2010

Post links to Traditional Bowhunting and Archery videos.

Moderator: Moderators

GrahameA

Nyílzápor 2010

#1 Post by GrahameA » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 am

Morning All.

In Oz archery is an interest pursued by a few people unlike, say, Aussie Rules which some see as the "Meaning of Life".

In other parts of the World Archery is seen in that perspective and when they get together to celebrate their Archery Heritage it is an important event.

Check out the beauty of the Asiatics and the small crowd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdE-vCCU ... re=related
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

kimall

Re: Nyílzápor 2010

#2 Post by kimall » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 am

Gee there are a lot of bows there thats for sure I guess you never get your arrow back either. :lol:
It would be a fantastic atmosphere I bet.
Cheers KIM

bigbob

#3 Post by bigbob » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Another great clip with an insight into some of the origins of archery. Geez Grahame you must spend all your free time trawling utube eh?
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

GrahameA

#4 Post by GrahameA » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Afternoon.
bigbob wrote:Another great clip with an insight into some of the origins of archery. Geez Grahame you must spend all your free time trawling utube eh?
Nope! I spend about 3 minutes per day plus time to watch those that interest me. I check the new Archery Videos on YouTube every morning - and there is a lot of rubbish however, occasionally a gem turns up. This one has been there for a while and I was reminded of it when doing something else and decided to post the link.
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

Roadie

#5 Post by Roadie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm

That clip has just given me some ideas for future Archery comps. Thanks Grahame. Cheers Roadie.