For sale or trade 50# Bear 76er T/D Lots of pics added...

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

Cody Roiter

For sale or trade 50# Bear 76er T/D Lots of pics added...

#1 Post by Cody Roiter » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 am

Hello Guys,

I have for sale or trade a 1970s 50# 58" Bear 76er takedown all glass limbs with a Mag riser.. This is a no tools needed bow u just push in the limbs and string it up and your good to go.. The riser I have is a so called Green.. It has a cut in the center of the riser for pin sights.. It also comes with the hard to find blue rubber grip which will also work on the Mag t/d risers.. The limbs are all brown glass.. Mos people like the 76ers for bowfishing.. I have used it for target and 3D shooting it works great for an all around bow.. I would like to trade for any kind of bows or what you you want to offer me for it...

Also since its a T/D its will not kill anyone for shipping as I can fit it in a small box...

I'm busy rigth now but I'll try and get photos up as soon as I can..

Like I say Guys, I'm looking to maybe trade bow for bow so let me know or make me a money offer.. Or hell any kind of trade offer will work for me :lol:

Best,

Cody
Cody Roiter

Cody Roiter

Re: For sale or trade 50# Bear 76er T/D Lots of pics added...

#2 Post by Cody Roiter » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Guys here are some pics.. the riser is in some what bad shape but the riser can be repaited I been asking $115 plus shipping.. I will take any offer you want to make..

Best,

Cody

Cody Roiter