WTB - Selway R/Hide RH 5 arra side bolt quiver.

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

gundy

WTB - Selway R/Hide RH 5 arra side bolt quiver.

#1 Post by gundy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Let us know what the damage is if you have one guys.

Must be a 'bolt on thee side' job. Would also like the leather version...

Cheers.

matt61

Re: WTB - Selway R/Hide RH 5 arra side bolt quiver.

#2 Post by matt61 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Are you chasing a sidemount quiver which attaches by screwing into inserts in the side of your bows riser or the type that fits under the limb bolts on a T/D recurve.I would go direct to Selway,I spoke to them last week about getting a replacement foam and a six arrow rail and six arrow clips for carbons and aluminiums to change my sidemount from four arrow to six arrow and its costing me $31 US posted over.Also I don,t know of anyone who imports the sidemount quiver, mine came with a bow I bought from the US.
regards
Matt

gundy

#3 Post by gundy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 am

Thats the one Mat. I am currently using a BOA limb bolt version but want to utilise the side mount as on the Predator riser.

I was looking local first, prior going OS. Were selway good to deal with direct then?

matt61

#4 Post by matt61 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Selway are great to deal with direct.Over ten years ago I asked them a question about getting a quickdetach longbow quiver,about four days later the quiver arrived at my door with a letter from Gordy Mickens saying send us the money or some Aussie souvenirs , I was stunned. So I sent him some souvenirs and some hunting videos.I have since given that quiver to a mate as I shoot recurves but I have a quickdetach quiver for recurves that I got direct from Selway.I think it could Have been you asking me questions about it when I was at Phoenix feild archers a few years ago.Just Google Selway Archery and use their question page,they replied to me last week within a few hours,you might be surprised.
cheers
Matt