Complet set of "Legends of the Longbow"

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Complet set of "Legends of the Longbow"

#1 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:33 pm

G'day All,

I have a complete 29 volume set of "Legends of the Longbow". They are leather bound, gold gilded and are all individually numbered and signed by Glenn St Charles. These sets are collector items.

This set includes many of the greatest Bowhunting and Archery books ever printed with titles from, Saxon Pope, Maurice Thompson, Howard Hill, Bob Swinehart, etc.

They are in mint condition and I am asking $2,000.00 (Aus) ONO. This is approx cost price.

For further info on titles or to make an offer please contact me here via private message or email me direct. Thanks Jeff

MICC

#2 Post by MICC » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:52 pm

G'day Esmay
Just got back from a weekend with Mother, didn't see too much but had a good time.
Anyway mate, these old books you got, how about we do a deal on a dozen pair of painted firetails and some longtails, well how about it ol mate.????
Oh yer, Tony, Mother and Screwy want to know how the bows are going.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:59 pm

Dream on :D

Dennis La Varenne

#4 Post by Dennis La Varenne » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:05 pm

To all -

I have also got a complete set of Legends which I want to sell for cost price ONO of around $2K. Any takers???

They are really meant for someone who wants to collect booksets for possible/probable capital improvement more than for trad info alone.

Dennis La Varenne