WTB back quiver

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

hellier

WTB back quiver

#1 Post by hellier » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:00 am

:D G'day all yup I wanna buy a back quiver...anything considered as long at it's not full of holes :wink: there's one I'm looking at on " you know where " so don't go bidding on the flaming thing 'COS IT IS MINE I TELL YOU...MINE :evil: :evil: :evil:
:shock: however in the meantime if anyone has such an item sat gathering dust, so to speak...please gimme a pm
Thanks fellas, ladies, lads and lasses..
I'd love to have a battle of wits with you.....but you appear to be un-armed.....

clinglish

#2 Post by clinglish » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:51 pm

If you don't get this one Hellier let me know and I will sell you one of mine cheap.

hellier

#3 Post by hellier » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:32 pm

:D That's bloody decent of you mate...whatcha got and how much d'ya want for it ?? If you don't mind me asking....and :roll: what's the postage ? Sorry but I wanna move quick to make a decision before the bidding goes higher...or too high If you know what I mean... :wink:
Thanks Hellier
I'd love to have a battle of wits with you.....but you appear to be un-armed.....

clinglish

#4 Post by clinglish » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:52 pm

I have a couple of brand new ones here for $60 each posted anywere in oz or I have one that is coming with the damon howatt I have just bought you can see it here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... %3AIT&rd=1

If you want to make a Reasonable offer I will post it straight onto you when I get it.

hellier

#5 Post by hellier » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:02 pm

:D :D :D Heeeeeey, I like the look of that one...tell me how much you want for it mate.... :D the others at 60 bucks ...what are they like...gawd sorry if I'm a pain in the butt but I gotta know....If they're anything like that first one consider on of them sold...or the first one...ooooo choices choices...( OK I'M EXCITED :lol: )

clinglish

#6 Post by clinglish » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:12 am

you can have the ebay one for $40 posted to you

hellier

#7 Post by hellier » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:01 am

Gimme a couple of days to sort out some stuff...I'll need your bank details on a pm mate and then I'll toddle off down to my bank and do a transfer direct into your account...unless you wanna do it different?
Yer a legend mate thanks