Traditional Style Bow (Korean) on eBay Australia

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

MaylandL

Traditional Style Bow (Korean) on eBay Australia

#1 Post by MaylandL » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:18 pm

Hello All

Thought that people might like to check this out if they are looking for a modern asian style bow at a bargain basement price (well when compared to other prices that I have seen for a samick SKB). It's a used bow though and I dont know the true condition of the bow or the bonafides of the seller. I was just doing a quick surf on ebay and this is what it turned up. The seller is in NSW.

I was seriously thinking about getting one but I've already got two on order from Grozer and I would be in the doghouse with Anysia if I got one ;) :roll: . Its extremely tempting though :twisted: . If it wasnt for our current collection and the order from Grozer...*sigh*.

Anyway, enjoy.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... Track=true

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Traditional-Recu ... dZViewItem

MrRecurve

#2 Post by MrRecurve » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:49 pm

Damn you clinglish....................................

:lol:
Walk softly and carry a bent stick............

MaylandL

#3 Post by MaylandL » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:14 pm

Yee Gods Clingish that was quick...you bought both of them!! :shock: Assuming that they are in good nick and shootable, there were one heck of a bargain given that a new Samick SKB is about $230.

Have fun shooting them :)

clinglish

#4 Post by clinglish » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:09 pm

Sorry guys , couldn't help myself. I will be back to comunicating regularly as soon as I have the net set up at home . At the moment I have to go into town to the library or net cafe to find out what is going on.
I will see which one of the bows I like , and sell the other.so keep your chin up mr Recurve.

clinglish

#5 Post by clinglish » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:45 am

Got the bows today I will have a play later and I will see if they shoot as good as they look.