Sale- Various Bows - GONE

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

Axe

Sale- Various Bows - GONE

#1 Post by Axe » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:55 pm

Gone
Last edited by Axe on Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.

MrRecurve

#2 Post by MrRecurve » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:21 pm

Hey mate, thanks for the pm. Could you email me pics at mrrecurve@hotmail.com, am interested in the groves and the longbow, unfortunately the groves website isnt operational just at the moment, so I cant veiw the bow. Am keen to give a longbow a whirl also.

Mr
Walk softly and carry a bent stick............

Axe

#3 Post by Axe » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:35 pm

Mr Recurve
Have emailed YOU pics of Groves T/D RECURVE & L/Bow & put some pics of Groves T/D in my Album this site for anyone interested.

stace

#4 Post by stace » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:51 pm

G'day Axe
Welcome to the site mate
Nice looking bows as well ,Had a peek at your Groves in your gallery and was wondering what the brace height was.It appears to have a large brace from the pics .
Stace

erron

#5 Post by erron » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:52 pm

Axe, you do know you can post them in here, as well?

Cheers,

Erron

Axe

Groves

#6 Post by Axe » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:22 pm

Stace,
It is a nice bow, but 7 bows iare a bit much
Here is all the Groves info
Specs: 56” 65# @ 28”

Handle Style: Deflex/Recurve/Centershot/Takedown

Handle Construction: Shedua and other Hardwoods

Limb Construction: Dynastressed TM Single Maple Core and Gordon Bow-Tuff Laminates

Finish: Two Part Clear Epoxy Resin

Brace height: 7 1/2"– 81/2”

Bow Mass Weight: 2 pounds 8 ounces
Erron.
Would appreciate it if you give me info, I have acouple of others I would like to show pics of. Do I do same as avatar ie via Photobucket or some such?

stace

#7 Post by stace » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:48 pm

Thanks for all the info Axe
I would have thought the brace looked more than that , it is a very nice bow and I haven't seen a take down like that before
Hope you get a sale
And mate 7 bows (just did a rough count of mine ,I think I beat ya )

cheers
stace

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:06 pm

Axe,

Welcome to the site.

Regarding posting a photo with your posts. All you do is place the file name of the photo in the appropriate place in the 'Add an Attacthment' section below where you are typing your reply. When you hit the submit button the photo will be posted with your reply.

Clear as mud huh? :D Hope you work it out.

Jeff

Axe

#9 Post by Axe » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:34 am

Thanks Jeff

MrRecurve

#10 Post by MrRecurve » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:45 am

Axe, thankyou for taking the time to email the pics, I like the longbow, just need to convince MrsRecurve to release the funds!

The groves takedown system is very similiar to the Stotler system, personally I dont like it, but it is pretty unique.

MrRecurve

#11 Post by MrRecurve » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:46 am

Axe, thankyou for taking the time to email the pics, I like the longbow, just need to convince MrsRecurve to release the funds!

The groves takedown system is very similiar to the Stotler system, personally I dont like it, but it is pretty unique.

erron

#12 Post by erron » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:03 pm

Axe,

sorry to take this long getting back to you, and thanks to Jeff for setting you (hopefully) straight.

For ALL members, don't forget the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section at the top of the page menus. On posting atachments it has this to say:
How do I add an attachment?
You can add attachments when you post a new post. You should see a Add an Attachment form below the main posting box. When you click the Browse... button the standard Open dialogue window for your computer will open. Browse to the file you want to attach, select it and click OK, Open or doubleclick according to your liking and/or the correct procedure for your computer. If you choose to add a comment in the File Comment field this comment will be used as a link to the attached file. If you haven't added a comment the filename itself will be used to link to the attachment. If the board administrator has allowed it you will be able to upload multiple attachements by following the same procedure as described above until you reach the max allowed number of attachments for each post.

The board administrator sets an upper limit for filesize, defined file extensions and other things for attachments on the board. Be aware that it's your responsiblity that your attachments comply with the boards acceptance of use policy, and that they may be deleted without warning.

Please note that the boards owner, webmaster, administrator or moderators can not and will not take responsibility for any loss of data.
Cheers,

Erron

Axe

#13 Post by Axe » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:08 pm

Thanks & no problems Erron, between Jeff & a bit of application, found it very simple