Selway longbow bowquiver SOLD

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

Mick Smith

Selway longbow bowquiver SOLD

#1 Post by Mick Smith » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:43 pm

For Sale - Selway longbow bowquiver.

I have an all black Selway longbow quiver that I never use. Its the model without the leather hood. The hood is black plastic and the arrow gripper is also black. It's hardly been used. The only noticable wear are the imprints where broadheads have been inserted into the foam insert and even these are very shallow. It holds 6 arrows. Its not a quick detachable model. It slips on.

The main reason for selling is, I just don't like a bowquiver on my longbow. It upsets the balance. I'll stick to my backquiver.

.... Mick
Last edited by Mick Smith on Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

Mick Smith

#2 Post by Mick Smith » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:09 pm

I still have this bow quiver. Its just sitting there and it wont get any use.
I haven't got a picture of it, but if you go to any of the big traditional archery tackle shop sites, you'll be able to have a look at it. 8)

Basically, its identical to the ones Gundy has posted for sale on this forum, except the hood is made from a black rubbery plastic instead of rawhide. Its designed to fit longbows only and the slits where it slides on are too narrow for recurves. :?

Believe it or not, I actually paid $108 for it a few years back. I was unlucky because it was when the Aussie dollars was at its lowest for a long time before or since. :cry:

I only want $40 for it. I'd prefer to see someone get some use out of it, but if nobody wants it I'll be choppin it up for spare parts to make myself a hip quiver. :roll:

What say ye?

Mick
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.