FS broadheads, quiver, clothing

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

wal

FS broadheads, quiver, clothing

#1 Post by wal » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Having a sort out of a bit of accumulated gear stuck in boxes , shelves etc more to come, if I'm to far off the mark with the pricing let me know, but I think most of it's pretty fair from memory.

1/ 14 unused Ribtek broadheads 135 gr, but as we all know they vary a bit. $25 plus post

2/ 7 unused Pearson broadheads, they were I think the colour coded ones from the mid 70's $30 plus post

3/ Hoyt hip quiver with the belt, these are a suit all, left or right, forward or rear facing, the side compartment
removes and attaches to either side. $60 plus post

4/ Mountain Designs goretex rain jacket, size medium, no rips tears or repairs , zips are all good. $40 plus post

5/ Kings outdoor shirt, zip off sleeves, pockets everywhere, missing one button, don't know how as it looks to have
never been worn. $25 plus post

6/ a pair of ridgeline micro fleece pants, fly zipper etc all perfect, again I don't think they have been worn, sized large. $30 plus post

7/ 2 pairs of camo pants, used but far from worn out and falling to bits, auscam ones say to fit waist 80cm, woodland ones seem a little smaller in the waist when held up together, probably suit a twiggy kid or some one on the lean side, a lot leaner than me anyway :lol: $15 plus post for the two...….or I'll throw them in with another item if someone has a young person stating off that could use them, you cover the extra postage though.