Online Traditional Archery Business for sale

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

SoulArcher

Online Traditional Archery Business for sale

#1 Post by SoulArcher » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi everyone!
Do you have a passion for Archery?
Have you always wanted a passive income of around 15K in your pocket every year to play with from doing less than 1 hour a week?
That’s What Soul Archer can provide! For 7 years now I have been running this Archery business. I was very motivated at the start and grew it to making 32K profit in my pocket the second year. However I then decided to switch it to a Online only business and let it run itself as new children and demanding workplace took my energy away.

Now on the cusp of the 8th year Soul Archer sells around 35 to 40K worth of equipment with great margins that will allow you to pull in 13-15K with almost no effort on your part.
Imagine if you put some effort in! I wrote up some strategies that could be used to reach 100K sales for the year and I am 100% certain that if followed they would easily get you there.

The business comes with:
• 3K worth of stock to get you started, (This could be more or less depending on the stock ordered)
• a fully automated website with an online shop
• Shelves and bits and pieces to store the gear
• Supplier numbers and names to order new stock or open new opportunities
• Contacts of all the Clubs around WA
• A great reputation in the market (only 5 bows in 7 years have come back)
• 10 million public liability insurance
• 5000 followers on social media
• Youtube/Instagram/twitter and facebook fully setup
• A camera and Light setup to take your photos and or videos
• Huge benefits for business owners to be able to deduct phone, fuel and so much more!

If you are interested please call me to have more information along with the numbers over the years :Bow 😊
Soul Archer
Mattia Fracassini
http://www.traditional-archery.com.au