Large ASAT 3d suit

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

hubris

Large ASAT 3d suit

#1 Post by hubris » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:43 pm

Large ASAT full 3d suit for sale, only 2 months old, hardly used, looking for $260. Send me an email :)
Saul 'Winks at Goats' & 'Paddles from Crocs'

adam

#2 Post by adam » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:46 pm

Jeff did you do this :wink: Adam
True Wild Range Traditional Bowhunter

hubris

#3 Post by hubris » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:25 pm

hahahah... I don't think Jeff knew I had any. It was Butch talking about stalking in Dunlop Volleys that did it!!

Adam, don't take it the wrong way... this ASAT gear is wicked stuff... almost TOO wicked... you could be dancing through the trees doing rythmic gymnastics (badly) and NO ONE would see you. It's great stuff - Tracker sleeps in his when his wife will let him. :wink:

I'd just like to play around with making my own stuff - and unless I sell this I'll never do it. Nothing like necessity...

On a different topic Adam, I was chatting with my neighbours brother, and he was saying he'd come across quite a few pigs on his property up in a gully he'd never explored... so we should head in there some time.

tracker

#4 Post by tracker » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:59 pm

Saul has sold his ASAT so he can dress up in this gear from the University of Tokyo...

http://projects.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/pr ... xv/oc.html

Check out the second movie at the bottom of the guy with the invisible brick.. it's very cool. :shock:

I'll still come hunting with you Hubris.. even though it's not STRICTLY trad. :wink:

Mick.
"One has been a bad spectator of life if one has not also seen the hand that in a considerate fashion - kills." Nietzsche.

hubris

#5 Post by hubris » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:32 pm

hahahah... you should wrap each new bow you keep buying so Kath doesn't see them! :wink:

ozlongbow

#6 Post by ozlongbow » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:36 pm

Now THAT'S camo! First time I saw the movie Predator with Arnie (you know - 'If it bleeds, we can kill it'!) and the Predator had that kind of thing going on I knew that was the future of camo! Would be handy for so many things - including hunting. I mean hunting like when the wife is hunting for you to do the mowing.
I believe Jeff Stickbow is bankrolling the experiments with sales of his red and black check shirts hahahahha. Just kiddin' mate!!

Cletus
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men."
Maurice Thompsen, 1878.

hubris

#7 Post by hubris » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:47 pm

hahahahahah :lol: re Jeff

leave the flanny alone! If you look closely in the movie you'll see that the Predator is wearing a flanny underneath as backup 8)

mate, I'm not sure what your wife is like, but I'm sure mine doesn't relly on sight... it's more a combination of smell and a 6th sense to tell when I'm up to no good :wink:

ozlongbow

#8 Post by ozlongbow » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:38 pm

Saul
Smell? Smell? Damn, man, don't think I want to know! And I ain't up to no good. Hell, I ain't up to nothing at all - that's the point! :lol:
How come the women folk dont see watching sport all weekend on the TV while keeping the makers of you fav beer in the black as a valid past time.
Cletus
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men."
Maurice Thompsen, 1878.