VA Hardwood Shafts (No longer available!!!)

Businesses specializing in taking care of the needs of the Aussie Traditional Bowhunter and Archer

Moderator: Moderators

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

VA Hardwood Shafts (No longer available!!!)

#1 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:17 pm

If you have wanted to make a matched set of arrows but haven't had a Spine Jig then this might be just what you need - the VA Hardwood Shafts 'Spine Jig'.

This Spine Jig is made from aluminium and the spine indicating needle is very accurate because it is ball bearing mounted. A quality unit that is great value at $80.00 plus postage.
Keith Spine jig 3.jpg
Keith Spine jig 3.jpg (85.64 KiB) Viewed 3913 times
If you have to taper a fair few shafts you soon get fed up with pencil sharpener type tools . They go blunt and really tear Australian hardwood shafts.

If you want a tapering tool that will do the job faster and easier then you might want to try our electric Tapering Tool. It will accurately taper your nock or point tapers in seconds. $100.00 plus postage.
Tapering Tool
Tapering Tool
taper.jpg (26 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
If you are interested in any of my products please contact me at "VA Hardwood Shafts" in Maryborough Queensland. Contact Keith Forrester after hours until 9.00 pm on 07 4123 3797 or email. You can also PM me (FORRO) through this site.

Regards

Keith

GrahameA

#2 Post by GrahameA » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Bump
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.