John Ross from Albury/Wodonga is a long time Bowhunter. He is now retired from work so he has turned his hand to making custom made arrows. He calls this little hobby business 'Tag's Custom Cresting'.
Tag's custom made arrows are made from Port Orford Cedar and are available in a range of shaft diameters, spines and your choice of fletch and cresting colours. They are cut to length with a point taper.
Arrows are also available with various spliced feathers, hardwood footings, brass points and custom made brass nocks. All arrows are available in sets of a half dozen or dozen. Prices start at $90 per 1/2 dozen.
If you want a special set of arrows made why not contact Tag and discuss your ideas with him.
Ph: or 02 60433036, Mob: 0417 438315 during the day.
Businesses specializing in taking care of the needs of the Aussie Traditional Bowhunter and Archer
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Stickbow Hunter
- Posts: 11525
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:33 pm
- Location: Maryborough Queensland
- Tag 1.jpg (52.35 KiB) Viewed 5150 times
- Tag 2.jpg (53.12 KiB) Viewed 5150 times
- Tag in his wokshop cresting an arrow
- Tag-Cresting.jpg (90.67 KiB) Viewed 5604 times
- Tag-1.jpg (35.59 KiB) Viewed 5674 times
- Note custom made brass nocks
- Tag-2.jpg (60.18 KiB) Viewed 5673 times
- Tag-3.jpg (51.67 KiB) Viewed 5671 times
- Tag-4.jpg (44.71 KiB) Viewed 5670 times
- Tag-5.jpg (46.01 KiB) Viewed 5669 times