South Burnett Field Archers is open

This is the place to post the web address or contact details for such. This will not only assist those searching for information about your Bowhunting/Archery Association, Organization or Club but it would be very helpful for those travelling around our great country and who are looking for local clubs or events to attend.

Moderator: Moderators

Mrc

South Burnett Field Archers is open

#1 Post by Mrc » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Well we have our club grounds we will be signing an agreement with South Burnett Regoinal Council tomorrow Friday the 13 Feb Just another day to us however it now allows us to get into setting out the ranges and preparing a site plan for infustructure.We will be holding a opening shoot which will be advised as sonn as we can.

So all you Trad Shooters who live in the South Burnett WE ARE OPEN.

Glenn

Re: South Burnett Field Archers is open

#2 Post by Glenn » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm

That's good to hear Mrc, I will be looking forward to come up for a shoot at the new grounds sometime. I use to be in the South Burnett Bowmen back in the 80's when we use to shoot out at Booie near Kingaroy...Glenn...

Gringa Bows

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 pm

good to hear your up and running Mrc,bit of a coincidence but the club im in here in Bundy,the Burnett field archers since the 6th. of feb.are officially a club without a home the farmer that owned the land asked us to leave after being there for 23years.........Rod

Mrc

#4 Post by Mrc » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:07 pm

LB rod 55 wrote:good to hear your up and running Mrc,bit of a coincidence but the club im in here in Bundy,the Burnett field archers since the 6th. of feb.are officially a club without a home the farmer that owned the land asked us to leave after being there for 23years.........Rod
There has been a few Clubs over the years who unfortunatly `DiD not secure their Club Grounds via a Leasing Agreement and have paid the price.

Gringa Bows

#5 Post by Gringa Bows » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 pm

our problem was they would'nt renew the lease...............Rod

Nephew

#6 Post by Nephew » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Did they give a reason for failing to renew, Rod, or just did it because they could?
Lately, if life were treating me any better, I'd be suspicious of it's motives!