grange bowmen

This is the place to post the web address or contact details for such. This will not only assist those searching for information about your Bowhunting/Archery Association, Organization or Club but it would be very helpful for those travelling around our great country and who are looking for local clubs or events to attend.

Moderator: Moderators

bsrecurve

grange bowmen

#1 Post by bsrecurve » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:54 pm

anyone else here a member of the grange club in brisbane?
would be good to meet a few of you for a shoot some time...

GrahameA

#2 Post by GrahameA » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm

I doth fear there is a dearth of Brisbane FITA shooters. Dale Marsh from GCTA is very much a Trad shooter.

If I had known you would have been welcome at the ranking round at Centenary yesterday. Phil and I shot a Horsham using longbows.

If you like I can let you know when Centenary is having another clout shoot - there will be a few longbows etc. there. It will around 125 yards.

There is supposed to be another ranking round in August at Centenary - come along as a visitor and I will try to arrange something suitable down the other side of the field - plus there is a fair chance you will not die of heat exhaustion. :D
Grahame.
Shoot a Selfbow, embrace Wood Arrows, discover Vintage, be a Trendsetter.

"Unfortunately, the equating of simplicity with truth doesn't often work in real life. It doesn't often work in science, either." Dr Len Fisher.

Griffo

#3 Post by Griffo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Are talking about the Grange Bowmen (bowhunting club) or the Grange Company of Archers?

:?

bsrecurve

#4 Post by bsrecurve » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:11 pm

grange bowmen - as per the title mate. :wink:

bsrecurve

#5 Post by bsrecurve » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 am

ttt