Capital Field Archers

This is the place to post the web address or contact details for such. This will not only assist those searching for information about your Bowhunting/Archery Association, Organization or Club but it would be very helpful for those travelling around our great country and who are looking for local clubs or events to attend.

Moderator: Moderators

Brumbies Country

Capital Field Archers

#1 Post by Brumbies Country » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:26 pm

ABA affiliated club situated in Cowan Forest between Queanbeyan and Bungendore close to the ACT/NSW border. ABA and IFAA courses and interesting variations of light and shade. Shoot 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays of the month. Up to 6 longbowers in shooting lineup. For information contact Laslo (02) 62970634

Timmah

#2 Post by Timmah » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:04 pm

Here are a few photos of us trad archers out and about with the Capital Field archers:
Attachments
Looking down towards a target.
Looking down towards a target.
Forrest.jpg (59.75 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Simon aka Brumbies Country launches an arrow from his Samick Outlander. You can see the arrow if you look closely.
Simon aka Brumbies Country launches an arrow from his Samick Outlander. You can see the arrow if you look closely.
Simon lets loose!.jpg (65.4 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Bill drawing his Howard Hill Longbow.
Bill drawing his Howard Hill Longbow.
Great-photo-of-Bill.jpg (58.4 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Myself with my Molinjor Longbow. Please excuse the headwear... it was a cold morning...
Myself with my Molinjor Longbow. Please excuse the headwear... it was a cold morning...
Tims-Shot.jpg (88 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Steve with his 70# Howard Hill Longbow.
Steve with his 70# Howard Hill Longbow.
Steve's-Shot.jpg (68.55 KiB) Viewed 3669 times