Traditional Archery Australia

This is the place to post the web address or contact details for such. This will not only assist those searching for information about your Bowhunting/Archery Association, Organization or Club but it would be very helpful for those travelling around our great country and who are looking for local clubs or events to attend.

Moderator: Moderators

Mick Smith

Re: Traditional Archery Australia

#31 Post by Mick Smith » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:22 pm

It sounds like its all happening. Well done to those concerned. I will look into joining myself. 8)
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

little arrows

#32 Post by little arrows » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 pm

good on you Mick.

Don't forget about the patches, stickers and stubby coolers that are now available. See a couple of posts above for more information on how and where to purchase.

I will also be updating the calender on the TAA site shortly and I have added another page to their site which will have flyers and score information as well as here on ozbow.

Will keep you all updated as things progress.

cheers
sue

Mick Smith

#33 Post by Mick Smith » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Quite a few of us joined up at the Lilydale shoot. Tony J did a good job, promoting TAA, handing out applications and taking the money.
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.