What I've been up to

How to make a Bow, a String or a Set of Arrows. Making equipment & tools for use in Traditional Archery and Bowhunting.

Moderator: Moderators

dawallace45

Re: What I've been up to

#31 Post by dawallace45 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 am

Guys I have done some like that , just didn't like it , always figured there must be a easier way , I'm a lazy bugger , in that I don't mind putting in the work to make things easier for my self in the long run

David

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#32 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 am

longbow steve wrote:Hi Dave, I make my full length tapered lams using a half length master taper. Easy :)
I've done it that way for approx twenty years. I just cut the belly lam after I've tapered it.

Jeff

Brett Finger

#33 Post by Brett Finger » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 am

Bows are looking good Dave !!!

and in case u have tried to ring my mobile, i lost it ages ago, havnt got a new one as i love not being able to be contacted 24/7 ( rememebr how good it was years ago :D ).

and im assumeing u ahve rang the home phone, but i dont get messages passed on either LOL.... ( disclaimer in case i was supposed to return calls... hehehe )

been exceptionally busy this way, working on my 61 chev, so everything else has taken a back seat....

Bretto :mrgreen:
So long as the new Moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow , so long will the fasicnation of Archery keep hold of the hearts of Men
Foundation member - East Coast TRAD Bowhunters - E.C.T.B - we are smoke, we are rumor
NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him

dawallace45

#34 Post by dawallace45 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 am

Brett , give me a ring

David