Howard Hill swing draw video

Where to source materials etc. Also the place to show off your new bow or quiver etc.... Making things belongs in Traditional Crafts.

Moderator: Moderators

Cody Roiter

Howard Hill swing draw video

#1 Post by Cody Roiter » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey Guys, Since its been so darn nice out.. I got off my butt and made this video....

Enjoy,

Cody 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ8w6Wyi_m8
Cody Roiter

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Howard Hill swing draw video

#2 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

The first half or so of the video is a bit jerky (digital problem) looking at it on my computer mate. Very quick shooting!

You said is was so nice out; then what is all that white stuff. :shock: :lol:

Jeff

Gringa Bows

#3 Post by Gringa Bows » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Nice out :shock: i'd stay in bed till the white stuff was gone :D ....................Rod

Nomad
Location: Live in The Rock (south of Wagga NSW) lived in Bourke NSW and Tumut NSW for most of my life.

#4 Post by Nomad » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm

now i know hes a legend and all an i have heard alot about him an seen his techniques...but is this the same howard Hills that acts in the ol musicals such as Annie Get your gun, Calamity Jane, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers (to name a few)??? jus curious is all
It would take a all eternity to learn all there is to know in this world. All we can do is share our knowledge and help others to understand that which we have worked hard to discover in the hope that they will not repeat our mistakes.