falco troghy bow

Where to source materials etc. Also the place to show off your new bow or quiver etc.... Making things belongs in Traditional Crafts.

Moderator: Moderators

longbower45lb

falco troghy bow

#1 Post by longbower45lb » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm

hey guys im looking at getting a custome made longbow and the one i have found is a from the uk and its called a falco troghy bow now has anyone had one or know anything about them here is a the website for them http://www.thelongbowshop.com/shop/shop ... p_253.html thanks for the help cheers jesse

Stephen Georgiou

Re: falco troghy bow

#2 Post by Stephen Georgiou » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 am

How it going Jesse.

I have a friend that I have made in Finland and shoots with Falco. He goes by the handle of trophybow1 on youtube.

If you send him an email through youtube he will happily let you know how well these bows shoot.
Marko can shoot the wings off a fly using his Flaco so you can be assured that the bow won't let you down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4nS9prPJ8 check this out.

Cheers

longbower45lb

#3 Post by longbower45lb » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 am

Stephen Georgiou wrote:How it going Jesse.

I have a friend that I have made in Finland and shoots with Falco. He goes by the handle of trophybow1 on youtube.

If you send him an email through youtube he will happily let you know how well these bows shoot.
Marko can shoot the wings off a fly using his Flaco so you can be assured that the bow won't let you down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4nS9prPJ8 check this out.

Cheers
thanks mate

muntries

#4 Post by muntries » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

Those are nice looking bows, I like the one with Curly Birch riser. Also check out Montana Bows by Dan Toelke, very quick turn around on the production of any custom bows (5 weeks for mine) and they are beautiful to look at, super quiet, fast and such a smooth bow to shoot. Also ask Troy (Chase n Nocks), he's been shooting them awhile and recommended them to me. Bit more expensive but very good quality if you can save up the pennies.

Simon
"With staff in hand, the hunter stood on Radholme's dewy lawn" The Hunters Song (Olde Lancashire Poem) by Richard Parkinson.

jaselpool

#5 Post by jaselpool » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

And the owner of The Longbow Shop has been a member of this forum for a good few years! ;)

Holler if you need to know anything about the bows. I'm the UK dealer for Falco and have just sorted out the custom side of things with them.

Good Shooting

Jase
>>––––––>
New trad archery items now in stock! THE LONGBOW SHOP