www.bowhunter.com.au

Moderator: Moderators

Coach

www.bowhunter.com.au

#1 Post by Coach » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 pm

A website devoted to bowhunting in Australia , and anywhere else for that matter :D
Join up and talk bowhunting with like minded people , a place for advice , tips and stories :D All styles of bow hunting welcome :D

www.bowhunter.com.au

ed

#2 Post by ed » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:41 pm

I would if I could get in. I logged in once, wasn't allowed in again for some reason - didn't post a thing. Then it has been so long since I have been there I have forgotten my username and so can not get a password sent or start a new account.
Can't even get in to read the threads...

Coach

#3 Post by Coach » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm

ed wrote:I would if I could get in. I logged in once, wasn't allowed in again for some reason - didn't post a thing. Then it has been so long since I have been there I have forgotten my username and so can not get a password sent or start a new account.
Can't even get in to read the threads...
PM sent ,, I will fix it for you :wink:

Coach

Re: www.bowhunter.com.au

#4 Post by Coach » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Site is still down at the moment :x Please keep trying , it should be back shortly .

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Ain't tech problems fun - not!!! I hope you get it all running smoothly again very soon.

Jeff

Coach

#6 Post by Coach » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanx mate , we are trying to , but it's getting beyond the joke :roll:

Axe

#7 Post by Axe » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Stickbow Hunter wrote:Ain't tech problems fun - not!!! I hope you get it all running smoothly again very soon.

Jeff
Doesn't hurt once in a while Jeff, it might even be good if all sites / computers went down together occasionally, it might get a few armchair / computer archers to use their gear rather than just talk about it...on the other hand it could have a negative effect on some ie "computer withdrawal syndrome" followed by deeply driven urges to take up knitting or needlework :(
It's a well known fact that once having reached this point there is no coming back! :?
"If not Despicable, what then is Self Glorification?" Omar Khayyam

"natura non contristatur"

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#8 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:20 pm

:lol: Yeah a fair enough comment too mate. :lol:

Jeff

jape

#9 Post by jape » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Axe wrote: followed by deeply driven urges to take up knitting or needlework :(
It's a well known fact that once having reached this point there is no coming back! :?
Speak for yourself! I am currently knitting a hemp bow string and sewing a leather armguard! Tomorrow I shall paint some more pretty arrows and stick lovely yellow feathers on them

then I shall go and kill the hay bale again, and again, and again

Axe

#10 Post by Axe » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:48 pm

jape wrote:
Axe wrote: followed by deeply driven urges to take up knitting or needlework :(
Speak for yourself! I am currently knitting a hemp bow string and sewing a leather armguard! Tomorrow I shall paint some more pretty arrows and stick lovely yellow feathers on them

then I shall go and kill the hay bale again, and again, and again
Ah yes, but it is obvious that currently your computer is "alive", therefore you do the above by choice... my post relates to the uncontrollable urge that follows the dreaded "computer withdrawal syndrome" which removes all semblance of sanity once it strikes
Also the fact that you have the capacity and inclination to kill hay bales leads me to believe that it is unlikely you would be struck by said affliction in the event of a computer / forum meltdown :D
"If not Despicable, what then is Self Glorification?" Omar Khayyam

"natura non contristatur"

nathan billy

#11 Post by nathan billy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

I had computer withdrawal syndrome yesterday the internet was down and was so bored I resorted to doing a assessment task that isn't due for a another week. Then reread a old 3 rivers archery mag and had a good think about buying awesome bows and gear. Anyway I gave the computer a hug when the net came back on line 34 hrs later!

Nathan
I hunt in the water and want to hunt on land

Coach

#12 Post by Coach » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Latest news, is someone tried to get our domain name and a dispute ensued to get it back , should be back soon , or so I am told .
All this crap just when it was the site's second birthday :roll: :x

jape

#13 Post by jape » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm

good luck, looking forward to it.

Coach

#14 Post by Coach » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Dont know whats going on , Dont care ! Keep looking , ya never know , it may just pop up one day :roll:

Xtfreak

#15 Post by Xtfreak » Fri May 23, 2008 8:17 am

Still no news on ya website?
Bill
"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
-unknown

Coach

#16 Post by Coach » Fri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm

I will be posting some news shortly .

Coach

#17 Post by Coach » Tue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Well it seems we are still going to get it back up . So just keep trying fellas , hopefully it will appear soon . :D