OutdoorAssistance.com

Moderator: Moderators

SouthTexasPighunter

OutdoorAssistance.com

#1 Post by SouthTexasPighunter » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 am

Hello, I just found this forum. My family and I own and operate www.outdoorassistance.com we are a US based business that helps those in search of hunting and fishing destinations here in the State of Texas. From rabbits to exotics and Bluegill to Billfish we help find what you are looking for. We cater to everyone civilian and have a special place in our hearts for Veterans. Although we cater to hunters for both gun and bow we specialize in the bowhunting aspect with Traditional bowhunters being our favorites as we all are Traditional shooters. We also cater to those who want to try Bowfishing for prehistoric Alligator Gar. We work with some top notch Outfitters who do their best to help the hunter or fisherman succeed. Whether individuals, familys or even corporate groups we can accomodate all. If you want to come in for a trip of any kind and dont want to cook we can make arrangements to cater to your needs. From TexMex cooking to home cooked Southern cuisine and Bar-B-Q we can make sure that you dont go hungry or home for that matter without gaining a few pounds :mrgreen:. Please check us out tell us what you think and if we can help you please feel free to give us a shout or email us.
STP
Peace and Walk The Way of The Hunter