Mikes Armguards

Looking for bow making supplies, camping gear or some leather for a new quiver, then this is the forum to check.

Moderator: Moderators

Coach

Mikes Armguards

#1 Post by Coach » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:49 pm

Here are some fantastic Armguards , and Quivers , http://www.mikesarcheryleather.com/

I use one of these , this my personal one ,Image lots of aeration holes and a simple fastening system , and protects the arm to boot. :D
Just thought I would mention them as there seems to be a lack of Trad stuff in Australia , too much synthetics in compound armguards :wink:

Longclaw

Re: Mikes Armguards

#2 Post by Longclaw » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:20 am

Hey Coach, is that the Hunter armguard? Could you tell me roughly how long it is? I'm thinking of ordering one but I need pretty good coverage... got some noice bruises already :lol:
Emma

Benny Nganabbarru

#3 Post by Benny Nganabbarru » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Mike is certainly terrific to deal with, and is a fine craftsman. I also like his back quivers.
It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder,
It's the forests where silence has lease;
It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder,
It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

Coach

#4 Post by Coach » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Longclaw , it is 7 inches long .

Ben , yes he is a top bloke for sure :D

Brett Finger

#5 Post by Brett Finger » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:41 pm

i have bought arm gurads and back quivewrs off Mike, throughly professional tyo deal woith and 5star quality workmanship.
Bretto :D
So long as the new Moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow , so long will the fasicnation of Archery keep hold of the hearts of Men
Foundation member - East Coast TRAD Bowhunters - E.C.T.B - we are smoke, we are rumor
NUTGRASS >>----> Nobody knows where he came from, & nobody knows how to get rid of him