The Longbow Shop (UK)

Looking for bow making supplies, camping gear or some leather for a new quiver, then this is the forum to check.

Moderator: Moderators

jaselpool

The Longbow Shop (UK)

#1 Post by jaselpool » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Hi all

Some of you may know that I run a UK Trad archery shope in the UK. We aren't the biggest but we do take the time to source the right gear. We only sell what we would use ourselves!

We have loads of new trad items in stock including brass bullet points etc.

As a special only for Ozbow members you can also have an extra 5% off anything you order by putting in this code on the payment screen:

CODE: OZB-FX9SN-1650

It's gauged more towards the trad target archer (can't hunt in UK) and we are adding new items all the time.

Have a look at the site and let me know what you guys think!

http://www.thelongbowshop.com

Cheers

Jason
>>––––––>
New trad archery items now in stock! THE LONGBOW SHOP

Mick Smith

#2 Post by Mick Smith » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:34 pm

Jason

The site looks great! All your products are top quality. I'll know who to contact when I want to buy some 5/16 inch brass points next time.

It's good to see suppliers catering exclusively to the 'traditional' sector, as many 'hi tech' suppliers sometimes just don't seem to understand our needs.

I'm not sure about this, but I suspect that the postage from the UK to Australia might be cheaper than the equivalent weight parcel from the US.

Good luck with your venture mate, I'm sure you will do very well. :wink:

Mick
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.

jaselpool

#3 Post by jaselpool » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:29 pm

Cheers mate!

It's taken me a while to get it all together properly and sort out our range! Don't forget to use the discount when you order bud :)

Jason
>>––––––>

jaselpool

#4 Post by jaselpool » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:32 pm

Loads of new stock just in!

We have just commisioned british point makers Sherwood Archery to make some exclusive brass field piles Taper fit. Weights are 11/32 - 125gn and 5/16 - 100gn (63gn in Parallel fit).

Check em out on the site :D

http://www.thelongbowshop.com

Cheers

Jason
>>––––––>