Found a good dealer on Ebay! Knives and associated goodies.

Looking for bow making supplies, camping gear or some leather for a new quiver, then this is the forum to check.

Moderator: Moderators

morganp

Found a good dealer on Ebay! Knives and associated goodies.

#1 Post by morganp » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 am

I have bought on Ebay for many years as I am disabled and often stuck at home. And lazy.
Very few bad transactions out in that commercial jungle, one in a thousand usually. But I have had a couple of things go wrong lately when buying blades, one well-known Aussie seller was a real pain and made it very difficult. Can't say more as it is a legal matter now. But just as I was feeling a bit down at how nasty some people are, another proved to be really excellent and worth recommending. I only found him by searching for Aus. knife sellers, no other connection.

He's not a member on here yet although I hope to have interested him in archery, so I have to suggest him here in this Marketplace section as a source for any looking for a blade off the shelf. We have a few good sellers and dealers on here already, one more is a bonus!

This is because something did go wrong with a purchase and without going into details and embarrassing him he showed himself to be full of integrity and with a genuine concern for his customers and also much generousity. His is a small store with hunting knives and a few other items but his willingness to communicate, his honesty and his concern for his customers and for his own reputation make him rare and worth promoting. He has 100% feedback, not unique but certainly deserved: go look, buy a blade, put him on your watch list and your bookmarks.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/junglemancomau/

This is a crosspost to an Ausbow forum post I made. Effusive perhaps but sincere.

junglemancomau

Re: Found a good dealer on Ebay! Knives and associated goodi

#2 Post by junglemancomau » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi my friend thank you for the great post you wrote in regards to junglemancomau purchase you made on Ebay, I really appreciate your comments and you glowing reference to me as a seller, thank you very much I tried hard and it's not easy being one of the little guys but you have made me stand 6 foot tall after reading your post... thank you regards Anthony

Ian Turner

Re: Found a good dealer on Ebay! Knives and associated goodi

#3 Post by Ian Turner » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 am

Hi Morgan,
Good to know.
He is added to my favourites.
Cheers