new pack

Any camping and hunting gear that doesn't fall directly under the Traditional banner, but is complementary to what we do: tents, stoves, 4 wheel drives & tyres, wearable gear etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kerrille

new pack

#1 Post by kerrille » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:22 pm

adventure camping& apparel carry stoney creek gear from n.z it water proof &rip proof i rang them up yesterday 21st feb and got my gear today 22nd feb from albury to mildura in less than 24hrs cant get any better than that their web site is www.stoneycreekshop.com.au check out their gear its very good. i got ahidrator backpack and a bum pack as i have got lopsided hips because of an accident i find water bottles very uncomfortable this works a treat
i hunt animals because they have legs and can run away ................plants dont

Mick Smith

#2 Post by Mick Smith » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:25 pm

kerrille

Yes mate, I've checked out at the Stoney Creek range of gear and it looks to be very good stuff indeed. A local shop carries a good range of it. It's obviously good quality gear and the prices don't seem too steep. 8)

Mick
There is no use focusing on aiming if you don't execute the shot well enough to hit what your are aiming at.