Trash Boss - about the G5

Any camping and hunting gear that doesn't fall directly under the Traditional banner, but is complementary to what we do: tents, stoves, 4 wheel drives & tyres, wearable gear etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

Trash Boss - about the G5

#1 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:52 pm

Dear Mrs Trash Boss Mammmmmmm,

Well we have been waiting to hear how the new you beaut G5 digi camera went on holidays? Hope you got to use it plenty. How about sharing a photo taken with it? Maybe you have one of Butcho riding his bike in his pink and purple tights? :lol:

A friend of mine got a D10 recently and has offered it to me to try out at a wedding I have to photograph in a couple of weeks. I declined the offer as I will stick with what I know, especially with something as important as a wedding. I may have a play with it later though.

Anyway, please let us know how your new toy is working out.

Jeff

trash boss

#2 Post by trash boss » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:14 am

G'day Jeff
I am still working the camera out with what it/I can do.So far I am really pleased with it,specially as I haven't had a lot to do with cameras as yet.Haven't taken any gooood photos that would interest you yet.Been out taking quite a lot of friends kids just to do some experimenting with, have also taken some out bush that can be stitched together.It's amazing what a camera and computer programme can do but as I said I'm still fiddling at the moment.I think your best not to use it at that wedding coming up it would be a shame if the photos didn't turn out right,especially if you aren't very confident with it yet.
I'll keep in touch with you about it

Jo.

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:19 pm

Thanks Jo. I'm sure you're havin fun with it as I believe it is a very nice camera. I look forward to seeing a photo on here when you get things sorted out.

You're right about not using the digital for the wedding. I will stick with my tried and proven EOS 3 and good old Fuji NPH "FILM". :D

Jeff

erron

#4 Post by erron » Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:10 pm

Huh? Film? Wot Dat?

:D

Erron

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#5 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:49 pm

Nasty Erron!!! :D

Honestly, I don't think film is going to be fully replaced as a lot of people seem to believe. I think there is definately a place for both - for a long time to come.

Jeff

Buford

#6 Post by Buford » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:18 pm

Stickbow Hunter wrote:Nasty Erron!!! :D

Honestly, I don't think film is going to be fully replaced as a lot of people seem to believe. I think there is definately a place for both - for a long time to come.

Jeff
just like an old FJ, just can't get rid of it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, i can't talk. i just burn up 6 rolls of REALA 100 and 3 of NPH at my aunts wedding. :wink: (can't afford a D10!....... yet :wink: )

cheers
Buford
Stupid TV! Be more funny!