Game Council survey

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

jindydiver

Game Council survey

#1 Post by jindydiver » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 am

For licence holders who might not have received the email yet...

--------------------------------
R and G Hunting Licence Holders Online Survey
Dear Licence Holder
The Game Council NSW ('Council') administers the NSW Game Hunting Licensing System and is a statutory authority of the NSW Parliament established under the Game and Feral Animal Control Act 2002.

The Council is continually looking to improve our operations. As a Hunting Licence Holder, we would like your help with this process so we can improve our services to Hunting Licence Holders.

To have your say, we have posted a short online survey for Hunting Licence holders to complete. The survey aims to collect information regarding your hunting trends and your views and satisfaction with the Game Council's products and services.

The survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey results will be confidential and will not be traced back to a Licence Holder.

R Licence Holders - please complete this online survey. http://www.aecmarketresearch.com.au/nswgc/r/

G Licence Holders - please complete this online survey.http://www.aecmarketresearch.com.au/nswgc/g/

Please complete the survey by 5:00pm Tuesday 24th June 2009.
To seek clarification regarding this survey, please contact:
Kylie Middleton
Game Council NSW Central Office
Ph: (02) 6360 5104
bm@gamecouncil.nsw.gov.au
Mick

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

piggy

Re: Game Council survey

#2 Post by piggy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:56 am

I filled mine out.
I got the impression from the survey they intend to use the information to portray hunting in a positive light: ie effects on ferals removed and the benefit in economic terms of hunting.

It's all good I think, the greater positive economic effect hunting has the more say we as hunters will have.

jindydiver

#3 Post by jindydiver » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 pm

You got it. It has long been argued that hunting provides an economic benefit to the state and one way of getting a handle on how much benefit is to ask the guys who are spending the money :)
Mick

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

alaninoz

#4 Post by alaninoz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Worth filling in if you've got a license, just don't get frustrated with the silly editing rules when you try to submit it.
Alan