Disappointing News Report.

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

Disappointing News Report.

#1 Post by greybeard » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:03 pm

From pictures that have appeared in the various news reports over the last few years the arrows looked to have been made from carbon or aluminium.

Daryl.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-29/k ... ow/9926108
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

perry

Re: Disappointing News Report.

#2 Post by perry » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:57 pm

I think this is the 6th story like this I have seen in a couple of month's. The Media wont let go of this until their Anti Agenda is completed and they are Relentless ! It falls back to us as responsible Archers to keep an Ear and an Eye out for the Mongrels that are committing these Crimes and report them to the Authorities. It's that or have BS Restrictions placed on our Lifestyle !

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin