On The Hunt

General Hunting News & Alerts. The place for posting and reading about what's happening in the world of hunting, for finding out what our Friends & Foes are up to, and how we are responding.

Moderator: Moderators

greybeard
Supporter
Supporter

On The Hunt

#1 Post by greybeard » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I believe this is an un biased report telling the story as it is.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-03/b ... ll/7986100

Daryl.
"And you must not stick for a groat or twelvepence more than another man would give, if it be a good bow.
For a good bow twice paid for, is better than an ill bow once broken.
[Ascham]

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” [Einstein]

I am old enough to make my own decisions....Just not young enough to remember what I decided!....

bigbob

Re: On The Hunt

#2 Post by bigbob » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:20 pm

It is a factual and unbiased rendition for mine, bit rare these days.
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

perry

#3 Post by perry » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 am

Good Job reporting this for sure

It does not make up for the ABC's largely biased and ill-informed attacks on Law Abiding Gun Owners, actually all Hunters have been maligned at some stage on Aunty since one of the greatest Lies ever perpetuated by Politicians on Australia, the emotive farce surrounding Port Arthur and old mate Flack Jacket Johhny's Gun Buyback fiasco .

Recently Q & A "invented" a few Facts about the terrible Lindt Cafe Seige to suit their own biased agend. Yes they got called out by the Shooting Community and did receive negative feedback from their own Fact Checker but the point is they stacked the Panel and the Audience against Shooters, did a lot of creative editing to miss construe Pro Shooters reponces and ensure they went to Air out of context. Yet the Anti's got a fair go out of all proportion for there emotion charged diatribes.

I have lost count of how many times the ABC has lied on National Television and portrayed a false image of Shooters and other Hunters. It's a shame that the occasional positive article can not correct the myriad of sins the Shooting Sports have suffered from the ABC.

I have little respect for the ABC as a fair unbiased News Service when it comes to the Shooting and Hunting Sports. SBS is even more on the nose. Again though I will say well done on this story.

regards Perry
"To my deep morticication my father once said to me, 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.' "

- Charles Darwin

Grizz

#4 Post by Grizz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Cheers perry i agree